Dry Eye Relief in Minutes!
The only Dry Eye Compresses with the HydroHeat machine-washable cover
The Dry Eye Compress that delivers moist, therapeutic heat for over 10 minutes!
- Place in the microwave for 20 seconds
- Pulls moisture from the air - no water needed
- Wicking fabric increases moisture on the eye lids
- Protects and extends the life of your compress for years
- HydroHeat Machine-Washable cover!
- 10 minutes of therapeutic heat & moisture!
- Request your FREE sample here (eye clinicians only)
Introducing the e-Dry Eye Compress
Delivers therapeutic heat at your convenience!
USB powered, plug into any PC or portable battery
Plush and comfortable to wear
Choose your temperature and time - 3 settings for each
Automatic shut off
The Dry Eye Compress features Hydro Heat technology, which absorbs moisture from the air and releases it as clean, deep-penetrating, moist heat.
The Eye Comfort Compress is Safe, Effective and Convenient, it is recommended by clinicians to provide deep penetrating moist heat therapy to treat dry eye.
Use Hot or Cold!
•3-5 minutes a day improves Dry Eye and Meibomian Gland function.
•30 seconds in the microwave - absorbs moisture from the air and releases it as clean, deep penetrating, moist heat.
•Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, Dry Eye Syndrome, Sty, TMJ, Sinus Pressure, tension and stress, Puffy Eyes (cold), Allergies (cold).
- Anti-microbial won't grow mold or fungus - unlike seed or grain compresses
- New! Customize with your logo!
- No Water Needed – No Mess
- Washable and Reusable
- Can be frozen and applied cold for swollen, puffy eyes
Get Your FREE Sample Today!
(eye clinicians only)
Microwave for 30 seconds. Always touch with fingers first to test the temperature before applying to eyes, if necessary allow compress to cool for 2 minutes and re-test. For additional heat, add an additional 10 seconds.
Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating. Compress remains hot for 30 minutes, if reused within 30 minutes reduce heating time by 10 seconds. For best results apply compress to eyes for 3 - 5 minutes per treatment.
Hand wash only in cold water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use. Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt.